Skip to main content

Science Research: Services for PGs

Library Services for Postgraduate Students

Access to Other University Libraries

Faculty, academic equivalent staff, research assistants, and postgraduates (except those in self-financed programs) are eligible to apply for a JULAC card at the Circulation Counter.

The JULAC card holder can access other local university libraries with borrowing privileges.

Document Supply Service

  1. Obtain items not available in the Library via Interlibrary Loan.
  2. Request scanning of articles from the Library's print and microform collections

Video Conferencing

Research Support

© HKUST Library, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. All Rights Reserved.