You can sign-in from several locations, including here.
1. In the PowerSearch Banner
2. Get it in library section of a record
3. My Account on Library home page (desk-top version)
4. My Account on Library home page (mobile version)
For a quick video introduction, click this thumbnail:
Previous & Historic Loans a.k.a. Reading History
1. Sign in to your account
3. Use the drop-down menu to view "Previous and Historic Loans"
4. Tick the box next to the number of loans.
5. Checking the box activates the menu choice (the three dots: ...). Select the menu.
6. After you select the menu, you will have a choice on how you want to export the records of your old loans.
7. You need to be connected to RefWorks or EndNote before you can do the export.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble.
After you've logged in, you can view your loans and renew them by
1a. Clicking "Renew All" under Overview
1b. Or, clicking "Renew" under Loans
2. A notice with new due date popes up once renew was processed successfully