You must see the HKUST Library image and name at the top in order to access the full-text.
Options available on the entry screen:
- Browse: Browse the table of contents of a journal, conference proceeding or standard title.
- Basic Search: This box has a type-ahead feature, as you type in keywords, it will suggest keywords and phrases using values from metadata fields (document title, publication title, subject, and index terms).
- Advanced Search (under the Basic Search Box): Narrow your search by
- different fields (Document title, Authors, Author Affiliations, etc.),
- publisher (IEEE, IET, etc.),
- content types (journals, conferences, standards, etc.)
- publication year