Organization is important - the better it is organized (and the better you understand its organization), the easier it is to retrieve something meaningful.
How many ways can I organize a pile of books?
- By size?
- By color?
- By whether they are hardback or paperback?
- Are they fiction or non-fiction?
- By what they are "about"?
- How often do I use them?
Let's complicate things further, how do I organize a pile of newspapers?
- By date? (all the newspapers published on the same day in one pile?
- By title? (all the 明報 in one pile, all the South China Morning Posts in another?)
- By language?
- By city of origin?
How do you organize things at home?