The Advanced Search form helps you build focused search without using search commands.
You can also limit your search results by specifying the Date Range, Source Type, Document Type, Language, etc.
In addition to Advanced Search, ProQuest also provides five specific search forms including:
- Figures & Tables - find figures and tables relevant to your search topics
- Look Up Citation - find documents by entering the citation
- Command Line - customize your own query by using different search syntax
- Find Similar - search for related contents
- Obituaries - search for obituaries (deceased) and death notices in newspaper content