Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© HKUST Library, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. All Rights Reserved.
- Go to the Reference Standalone Station.
- Log in with your ITSC username and password
- Click CD Databases to launch the program.
- Click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop screen to start
- Choose English Databases -> Standards -> Worldwid standards -> Index
- You can search by document number, organization name (ISO or BSI), by filling in the appropriate boxes in the search form.
- After you finish filling in the search form, click View Matches to execute the search.
- A message appears saying "XX matches in YY documents, Continue?" Click, YES
- A list of documents appears in a new window. Check the document you wish to view.
- A record of the standard appears on a popup screen.
- At the top of the record, you will see Image Disc: STxxxx .
- Double click the green image disc number (STxxxx). to view full-text image.
- Click on the Printer icon, or go to File -> Print.
- Choose which page(s) you want to print
- For example: You want to print pages 3-8. Click on Pages. Type in the desired range. Click OK.
- You cannot download the images to USB thumb drives.
- Remember to close the remote access connection and restart (or shut down) the computer to logoff.