Using Results Tools
Results Tools assist users in managing their results via a series of customizable widgets.
1. Search Information: Provides information about your search.
2. Deduplicate: Allows you to remove duplicate records.
3. Sort By: Allows you to sort search results by Score (Relevancy Score - Basic Search mode only), Authors, Journal Name, Title, Year of Publication, etc.
4. Filter By: Provides the ability to narrow search results by Relevancy, Years, Author, Journal and Publication Type.
5. Library Links ( ) to provide access to full text through either:
6. Print / Email / Export / Add to My Projects: By checking the boxes, you can print, email the records. You can also choose to export the records to MS Words, PDF, RefWorks and other bibliographic management tools. Or you can add the records to My Project.