My Workspace allows you to manage all your work and preferences in Ovid (Required login to Personal Account, see Create a Personal Account).
Under My Workspace, you can see links for My Projects and My Searches & Alerts:
My Projects is a folder management system that allows you to organize your research. You can store the Ovid Search Results to My Projects.
1. Add Ovid Search Results to My Projects
From the search results display, you can add one or more search results, including multimedia results, to My Projects.
2. My Projects can be accessed from My Workspace on the main navigation panel.
You can create an alert that runs automatically on a regular basis and email results to a designated list of recipients.
To add Auto Alerts to a project:
1. Select Save from the Search History window. Ovid opens the Save Search page.
2. Select AutoAlert(SDI) as Type and click Save.
3. My Searches & Alerts can be accessed from My Workspace on the main navigation panel.