Skip to main content
© HKUST Library
Useful Web Resources
- Biopharma Dealmakers
- Industry news and profiles provided by Nature Publishing Group
- A provider of web-based resources and information to the life science industry. The site provides industry news by subject/disease, company profiles & news.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- The largest trade organization for biotechology industry in the United States. Look under the "Industry Insights & News" for useful industry spotlight, analysis reports, etc.
- A database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world.
- Global Health Observatory (GHO)
- Global Health Observatory (GHO) is WHO's gateway to health-related statistics from around the world, its aim is to provide easy access to:
- country data and statistics with a focus on comparable estimates;
- WHO's analyses to monitor global, regional and country situation and trends.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- As a division of the National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), it provides access to biomedical, biotechnology and genomic information.
- OECD: Emerging technologies
- The OECD Working Party on Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Converging Technologies (BNCT) advises upon emerging policy issues related to the responsible development of biotechnology, nanotechnology and converging technologies, and assists Member countries in understanding and managing the changing nature of research, development and innovation.